• Synchronized transmissions and transaxles
• For dedicated track cars with limited slip transaxles, all types
• Not suited for street driven cars with clutch type limited slip differentials (Check CRX 75W90NT LS for street cars)
Competition full synthetic transmission oil. A blend of full synthetic base oils incorporating new "Nano Technology" additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses.
Use as received for the lubrication of competition transmissions and differentials which require API GL4 or GL5 performance. Suitable for use in synchromesh and sequential transmissions. Recommended for modern transmissions where full synthetic oil is specified, especially for high performance road and track day applications. For use in all dedicated track cars with synchronized transaxles, including clutch type limited slip differentials.
• Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
• Fast lubrication flow to component extremes on start up.
• Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability.
• Low friction/low drag formula to help reduce operating temperatures.
• High film strength for maximum component protection.
• Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimizes power loss.
API GL4, API GL5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E
ZF TE-ML-02B, ZF TE-ML-05B, ZF TE-ML-07A, ZF TE-ML-12B
ZF TE-ML-16F, ZF TE-ML-17B, ZF TE-ML-19C, ZF TE-ML-21B
SAE Viscosity Grade 75w90
Specific Gravity@15°C 0.875
Kinematic Viscosity@100°C 17.3cSt
Brookfield Viscosity@-40°C 88,000mPas
Viscosity Index 152